1. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Consider approval of the minutes of the work session held on September 20, 2017, r
4. Consider award of bids for one (1) crew cab pickup truck to be utilized by the Par
5. Approval of Consent Agenda
6. To consider and approve Resolution No. ____, Second Series which is the amended re
7. Consider an application for a Temporary On-Sale Intoxicating Liquor License for Av
8. Consider renewal of employee life insurance benefit plan with Ochs, Inc.
9. Consider approval of the bills/project payments
10. Consider an application for a Temporary On-Sale Intoxicating Liquor License for S
11. Restricted Parking on Hamden Street – 1) Remove the Item from the Table; 2) Cons
12. Consider approval of the Employment Agreement between the City and Sharon Hanson
13. Wastewater Whole Effluent Toxicity Testing Proposal with Bolton & Menk, Inc.
14. Project Z56 / SAP 139-129-002: North 7th Street Reconstruction Project (Fairview
15. Runway 2/20 Mill & Overlay Project / FAA AIP No. 3-27-0056-015-2017 / State Proje
16. Adoption of a resolution declaring costs to be assessed for ice and snow removal
17. Consider LG220 Application for Exempt Permit for Southwest Minnesota State Univer
18. Consider Appointments to Various Boards and Commissions
19. Commission/Board Liaison Reports
20. Councilmember Individual Items
21. City Administrator
22. Director of Public Works
23. City Attorney
24. Pending Items
26. Upcoming Meetings
27. Adjourn Meeting
10/10/2017 - 5:30 PM
16. Adoption of a resolution declaring costs to be assessed for ice and snow removal and for weed elimination and also the adoption of a resolution calling for a hearing on the proposed assessment
1-2 Resolution - calling for a public hearing.docx
State Statute 429.101.pdf
1-1 Resolution - Ice-Snow Removal and Weed Elimination 10-13-16.docx
Pursuant to City of Marshall Code Section 62-2 (ice and snow on public sidewalks) and pursuant to City of Marshall Code Section 82-1 (grass and weeds on private property), said ice and snow or grass and weeds have been removed from various locations within the City.
Minnesota Statue 429.101 does set forth the various types of City charges that can be assessed against property taxes pursuant to the special assessment process.
Attached is a resolution declaring costs to be assessed for ice and snow removal and for weed elimination and ordering preparation of proposed assessments. Also, attached is a resolution calling for a public hearing on the proposed assessment.
Varies for each parcel.
Kyle BoxCTOB - City Clerk
Karla Drown - Director of Finance
Sheila Dubs Signer - Interim City Administrator
Seconded to approve the
motion 'adopt RESOLUTION NUMBER XXXX, SECOND SERIES Declaring Costs to be Assessed for Ice and Snow Removal and for Weed Elimination'. Upon a Roll-Call Vote being taken, the vote was: Aye:
7 - 0
Seconded to approve the
motion 'adopt RESOLUTION NUMBER XXXX, SECOND SERIES Calling for a Public Hearing on the Proposed Assessment to be held on November 14, 2017'. Upon a Roll-Call Vote being taken, the vote was: Aye:
7 - 0