1. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Consider approval of the minutes of the work session held on September 20, 2017, r
4. Consider award of bids for one (1) crew cab pickup truck to be utilized by the Par
5. Approval of Consent Agenda
6. To consider and approve Resolution No. ____, Second Series which is the amended re
7. Consider an application for a Temporary On-Sale Intoxicating Liquor License for Av
8. Consider renewal of employee life insurance benefit plan with Ochs, Inc.
9. Consider approval of the bills/project payments
10. Consider an application for a Temporary On-Sale Intoxicating Liquor License for S
11. Restricted Parking on Hamden Street – 1) Remove the Item from the Table; 2) Cons
12. Consider approval of the Employment Agreement between the City and Sharon Hanson
13. Wastewater Whole Effluent Toxicity Testing Proposal with Bolton & Menk, Inc.
14. Project Z56 / SAP 139-129-002: North 7th Street Reconstruction Project (Fairview
15. Runway 2/20 Mill & Overlay Project / FAA AIP No. 3-27-0056-015-2017 / State Proje
16. Adoption of a resolution declaring costs to be assessed for ice and snow removal
17. Consider LG220 Application for Exempt Permit for Southwest Minnesota State Univer
18. Consider Appointments to Various Boards and Commissions
19. Commission/Board Liaison Reports
20. Councilmember Individual Items
21. City Administrator
22. Director of Public Works
23. City Attorney
24. Pending Items
26. Upcoming Meetings
27. Adjourn Meeting
10/10/2017 - 5:30 PM
14. Project Z56 / SAP 139-129-002: North 7th Street Reconstruction Project (Fairview To CSAH 33) – Consider Change Order No. 1 with R&G Construction Co.
Change Order No. 1 (Z56).pdf
This change order is for work performed relating to the reconstruction of the drainage structures on the project resulting in a contract increase of $4,619.00. One storm sewer manhole needed to be altered due to conflict with the existing sanitary sewer forcemain. One storm sewer manhole was adjusted in the field to better accommodate the Flint Hills storm water pipes.
This change order will be funded from Account #462-60211-5570 (2017 Public Improvements-Streets-Infrastructure).
No alternative actions recommended.
Glenn Olson - Dir Public Works
Karla Drown - Director of Finance
Sheila Dubs Signer - Interim City Administrator
Seconded to approve the
motion 'that Council approve Change Order No. 1 with R&G Construction Co. of Marshall, Minnesota, resulting in a contract increase in the amount of $4,619.00.'. Upon a Roll-Call Vote being taken, the vote was: Aye:
7 - 0